Learn German with Stories: Dino lernt Deutsch Collector’s Edition – German Short Stories for Beginners: Explore German Cities and Boost Your Vocabulary (Ebook Edition)Read Amazon reviews
Tired of boring textbooks and apps that don’t make sense? Step into the shoes of Dino, explore 4 German cities and learn German—the way it’s actually spoken—along the way!
This collector’s edition comprises the first four German stories in the Dino lernt Deutsch German learning series for beginners: Café in Berlin, Ferien in Frankfurt, Karneval in Köln and Momente in München.
There’s A Litte Bit Of Dino Inside All Of Us
Lured by the promise of endless possibilities, Dino, a young man from Sicily tries to make a new home in Germany. Equipped only with an intense curiosity and a knack for meeting new people, he’s eager to delve into local customs and cuisine, if there only wasn’t this pesky business of learning German …
Follow Dino on his adventures through 4 different German cities, experience daily life in Germany through the eyes of a newcomer, learn about the country and its people, and learn German effortlessly along the way!
This book is designed to help beginners make the leap from studying isolated words and phrases to reading (and enjoying) naturally flowing German short stories.
Learning German Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore
Just got started on your German learning journey? Memorized a few words but struggle with longer texts? We’ve all been there. This book is designed to help beginners make the leap from studying isolated words and phrases to reading (and enjoying!) authentic German fiction.
Using simplified sentence structures and a very basic vocabulary, this story series is carefully crafted to allow even novice learners to boost their confidence and speed up their German learning journey.
Each chapter comes with a complete German-English dictionary, with a special emphasis on collocative phrases (high frequency word combinations), short sentences and useful expressions.
By working with these building blocks instead of just single words, learners can accelerate their understanding, boost retention and active usage of new German language material and make the language learning process more fluid and fun.
What You’ll Find In This Book
- 40 German short stories about German culture, language and cuisine
- tons of phrases and expressions you will actually use in daily life
- a detailed German-English vocabulary after each chapter
- short quizzes to boost your text-comprehension
- a relatable protagonist and other fun characters
- hand-drawn illustrations by the author
- the beginning of a grand German learning adventure …
Read, Learn & Collect Them All
Yes! That’s right. Once you’re done reading the four episodes contained in this collector’s edition, the story continues! Follow our protagonist to Palermo, Zurich, Vienna and many other cities in the next installment! Before you know it, you’ll have traveled half of Europe and picked up more German than years’ worth of expensive courses.
Learning German has never been more fun.
What You’ll NOT Find In This Book
- dull characters designed by academics
- archaic words and phrases nobody uses in real life
- wordy footnotes that get in the way of the reading experience
- childish storytelling that insults your intelligence
- a jumble of unrelated places, people and events
- a teaching approach which takes itself too seriously
You Might Also Like
- Learn German With Stories: Ferien in Frankfurt – 10 Short Stories for Beginners (TalkingBook)
- Learn German with Stories: Digital in Dresden – 10 Short Stories for Beginners
- Learn German With Stories: Café in Berlin – 10 Short Stories for Beginners (TalkingBook)
- Learn German with Stories: Zurück in Zürich – 10 Short Stories for Beginners (Audiobook)