Learn German With Stories: Karneval in Köln – 10 Short Stories for Beginners (TalkingBook) (TalkingBook Edition)
This is the TalkingBook edition of Karneval in Köln, an immersive new way to experience reading and listening at the same time!
Are you tired of wondering about the pronunciation of new German words while reading? This edition aligns audio narration with the words on the page so you can stop worrying about phonetics and get back into the flow of the story.
Note: This edition does not contain downloadable MP3 files but provides audio and text in one seamless experience (see video below). For the standalone downloadable audiobook , please see here.
How Does it Work?
There are two different ways you can enjoy this immersive learning experience for German learners:
- directly in your browser, no downloads or apps required (online-only)
- by downloading the audio-enabled ePUB file and opening it in an app of your choice* (offline)
*integrated audio narration is not yet supported on all devices and apps. Please see the sidebar for apps on which we successfully tested this ePub file.
Complete Series Bundle
11 ebooks (EPUB, PDF, MOBI)
11 audiobooks (MP3 audio)
+ Flashcards (Anki/Quizlet) & more
Sale Price : $75.99
You Might Also Like
- Learn German With Stories: Sturm auf Sylt – 10 Short Stories for Beginners
- Learning German Through Storytelling: Heidis Frühstück – A Detective Story For German Learners (Audiobook)
- Learn German With Stories: Lockdown in Liechtenstein – 10 Short Stories for Beginners (Audiobook)
- Easy German Dialogues: Fun & Simple Conversation Practice For Beginners And Intermediates (Audiobook)