Learning German through Storytelling: Des Spielers Tod – a detective story for German language learners (includes exercises) for intermediate and advanced (Ebook Edition)
This is the third episode of the intermediate Baumgartner & Momsen mystery series for German learners.
Why brood over grammar sheets and lifeless workbooks when you can be entertained and learn natural German along the way
In a seedy internet café the dead body of a teenager is found. What caused his death? Did he die from exhaustion or was it murder? Help Kommissar Baumgartner and his colleague Katharina Momsen unravel this mystery and improve your vocabulary at the same time!
This book contains:
- a page-turning story crammed with humor and suspense
- special emphasis on idioms and natural German
- vocabulary sections with difficult and important words translated to English
- ready for on-demand translation
- exercises for comprehension training
- hand-drawn illustrations by the author