Learn Hebrew The Fun & Easy Way: Hebrew Handwriting – an introduction to cursive Hebrew (Ebook Edition)
Yes, Hebrew is more than 2,000 years old, and yes, it’s the original language of the Bible, but does that mean we can’t find a way to access it in a light and natural way? Of course not.
The topic of this book is cursive Hebrew for beginners, and is designed to teach Hebrew handwriting in the most straightforward and visual fashion. No previous knowledge is required, but it helps if you are somewhat familiar with the printed Hebrew alphabet. During the course of this book you will learn how to read the 22 Hebrew cursive letters (and the 5 ending letters), how to write them in a step-by-step process, and at the end you’ll be able to read whole words in cursive Hebrew and expand your vocabulary.
This book contains:
* visualizations of the 22 Hebrew cursive letters (and 5 ending letters)
* side-by-side comparison between printed and cursive letters
* step-by-step writing instructions for each letter
* special notes designed to improve memorization
* many examples showing the cursive letters in everyday writing
* additional in-text navigation for easier referencing
You Might Also Like
- Hebrew Flash Cards: 99 Essential Words And Phrases For Reading And Understanding Basic Biblical Hebrew (PACK 1)
- Hebrew Flash Cards: 99 Essential Words And Phrases For Reading And Understanding Basic Biblical Hebrew (PACK 2)
- 5 Hebrew Dialogues With Vocabulary, Translation And Exercises
- Jewish Legends, Lore & Lullabies From The Treasure Trove Of Hebrew Tales