Learn Hebrew The Fun & Easy Way: The Hebrew Alphabet – a picture book for Hebrew language learners (not just for children!)
* extended introduction and commentary
* bonus exercises to practice the Hebrew letters
* enhanced interactive navigation
* fixed typos in English transliteration
Learning Hebrew is a bit different than learning French or Spanish, because it uses a different alphabet. And this is where most Hebrew courses begin, with Aleph and Bet, the first two Hebrew letters. (Yes, that’s where our modern word ‘alphabet’ comes from!)
The process of learning not just a new language but a new alphabet can be daunting. That’s why this book for beginners combines learning and fun on its uniquely illustrated pages.
This publication contains:
- 22 Hebrew letters
- +5 special ending letters (sofiyot)
- big letters in classic design
- letters with different faces and expressions
- nikud (vowel interpunction)
- example words + translation
This book is available exclusively for Amazon Kindle and is a great way to start learning Hebrew, the perfect holiday gift for children or even adult beginners.
Start learning Hebrew now with the Hebrew Alphabet Picture Book.
Sale Price : $3.99available in Amazon Kindle Store
- Learn Hebrew With Stories And Pictures: Dudu Ha Duhg (Dudu The Fish)
- Learn Hebrew The Fun & Easy Way: Hebrew Handwriting - an introduction to cursive Hebrew
- Learn Hebrew The Fun & Easy Way: The Hebrew Alphabet - a workbook (includes audio)
- Learn Hebrew With Stories And Pictures: Igool Ha Peleh (The Magic Circle) - includes vocabulary, questions and audio